This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF!!

So much for the plan to update the blog every other day or so.

But I have excuses, none of which are really good or anything, but reason enough that I haven't been online much at all. Apologies, but here goes.

J brokeded his hand the Sunday before Easter. Don't ask me the date, it was too long ago. It has since been casted (cast? casted?) and he is on TDI because they won't let him work for fear of him worsening his fracture and then going on Worker's Comp.

The good thing about it is that he's been home, and we've been able to have a weird sort of vacay... a "blessing in disguise" I tell him... Its like paid vacation. But really, not. He misses work, and I miss not having to help him do remedial things like picking up weighted dishes (not heavily weighted, mind you) and other things that require him putting pressure on his hand or pulling or rotating his wrist too much. I also miss being able to do housework. haha. Not really, actually, but I've been noticeably slacking on that front since he's been home.

Almost done with Amare's 1st Bday invites... add the pictures to 1/2 of the pile, then I just gotta address and stuff the envies and they're off!! Happy with how they turned out. Will post what they look like when I'm alllllllll done. I'm sooooo over it.

As of tomorrow I'll be caught up with my swaps... But then I gotta get to work on the ones due in the middle of the month. 2 of my own 12x12-ers, a hugangous disney swap with multiple spots in 6x6 and 12x12, and a pet 8x8 swap.

Well, its now 430 am and I better get to sleep because we need to get Albert to school on time tomorrow morning... trying to lessen our "days tardy" number this semester. And then we meet with the photog at noon in Kaimuki. Looking forward to it :)

Here's some pics to start your Friday morning:
Amare & Daddy


Albert @ Bishop Museum


Amare & Mommy @ Bishop Museum


Albert, Mommy & Brand New Baby Cousin Kamaile


Love, =o) The Mommy

1 comment:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Cute stuff. At least you and Jared get to hang out. I love the pictures. Welcome back to blogging :)