This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Thursday, March 13, 2008

the crying

it doesnt stop... Amare is fussy and needs to be held allllllllll day long.

boo. no scrapping done.

i did play with my cricut though. nothing big, just alphas and stars. maybe more later?? how fast i can put this baby down will determine how much i get to work.

160 invites to make for Amare's 1st bday. 0 done. boo. but i did get all my black circle frames punched.

ttyl. =o) kel

1 comment:

Jane said...

I can relate to a baby who cries all the time. My second one did that...if he was my first...I probably wouldn't have had a second! It's exhausting physically and emotionally. Hang in there. Eventually they grow out of it.

I can also relate to being outnumbered. Growing up I had 3 brothers - so it was my Mom and I. And now, there are 2 boys and Dad and I. I've always been outnumbered. Sigh. I told them the next dog we get HAS to be a girl so we can even the odds a bit! Ha.

Jane