This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday MIL

Just wanted to pop in quickly and say "Happy Birhday, Mom" to my MIL. We had a nice Birthday/Belated Retirement party this morning at Sam Choy's Breakfast, Lunch, Crab on Nimitz. Good food, good fun, but even more... We managed to hand out almost 25 invitations!!!! Yay for saving money on stamps and getting people their stuff ASAP.

Came home and CRASHED OUT... I think the stress of getting MIL's bday stuff done and getting the invitations done is starting to lift off my shoulders. More time for scrapping?? I sure hope so!! We saw a sign by Moanalua HS looking for vendors for a May 10th craft show. Debating on doing that one, as it's really, really close to Amare's Bday and I don't know if I want that much addt'l stress. But meh... I'll prolly end up doing it.

Time for dinner!! Sorry, no pictures to share today... maybe tomorrow!!

love, The Mommy

No comments: