This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Peace & Quiet part 2

Sooooooooooooo... it turns out that the screams were of the "put me back to sleep" kind. And I've managed to more-or-less lose my entire train of thought, so I will jump on a new one.

Jared starts his vacay tomorrow, I am very happy. He hasn't had a decent amt of vacay since June. And I realize that's more than some people get so we are grateful for it!! And with Albert back in school for most of the day we can actually get stuff done around the house. So here's my list of "To-Do's", let's see how much we actually get done. Remember, our word for the year is COMPLETION. Let's try to actually put a resolution to work for once, and see it through to COMPLETION.

- Set up the curtain-rods and curtains in our bedroom.
- Set up the compooper speakers for both J's & Alb's compoopers.
- Fully vacuum our bedroom. (as opposed to in parts like we've been doing)
- Wet vac/shampoo our carpet.
- Get the craft room back in order.
- Find a reliable web designer.

Off to renew my contract with Ben Franklin Enchanted Lakes... in the pouring rain!!!

=o) kel

No comments: