This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!!




Sooooo.... I may be a little (okay, a LOT) late on this greeting, but if you know me and my family, you know that this is typical of us. Of me. Ali Edwards' blog challenged people to choose a word for the year. All of your New Year's resolutions summed up in a single word. My word??

Completion.

Why??

Because there are so many things that I intend to do or start and never complete for whatever reason.

Like the Christmas Cards.
Like the website.
Like the neverending cleaning & organizing of the bedroom and craft room.
Like the many, many projects I have sitting in a bin next to my crafting desk.


I could go on and on but then I think we both would be overwhelmed. So let's just stop there.

And I promise, I am working on the craft room. As soon as I get through cleaning and organizing (give me another week!) we can have loads of fun making another mess!!

=o) kel (sometimes known as "the Mommy")

No comments: