This is a place where "the Mommy" can blog about "the Boys"... they outnumber her 3-to-1, so she needs to be able to vent about them somewhere. 

And there is a plan to have more kids in the future, so maybe in 2012 the numbers will even out a little more, looking like a full count (them being the 3 balls lol), or with Mommy's luck it'll just put her further behind.

Oh and expect some scrappy stuff too.


Saturday, June 21, 2008

6am....

*knocks mic* Hello?? Hello?? Is this thing on??

What is there to do at 6 in the morning on a saturday??

waits for response...

...nothing


Nothing is damn right. hahaha. I actually woke up at 330 this morning... and I felt like those old people in Manoa that walk at 330 in the morning because they get up at 330 in the morning. But I didn't walk. Because if I did, then I would be an old person. talk about saving face, huh.

Just wanted to give a happy saturday morning post, all contributing to the plan to blog more often. off to J's computer to organize the millllllllllllllions of pictures i have stored on the external HD. Which reminds me, does anyone have recommendations of software or peoples to pull whatever information/files the can save from a fried external HD?? Because I have allllllllll my digital pictures from when we first got a digital camera to 2007 on there and that includes about 90% of Albert's first 3 years of life.

TIA and TTYL!!!
=o) kel

2 comments:

Missie said...

Glad to see you back! I've missed you!

Jane said...

You should have gone for the walk! LOL.

Jane